Friday, May 21, 2010

Even a Super WoMan needs a break!!!

If you think the title is related to me then …apart from me wearing my underwear above my pants rest is untrue
I am talking of the women of today who want to fit into a man’s world or so we call it…
I see women today far from being dependent on men..Oh they do need a man for other purposes but I do not want to mention it in this section for my appetite for desert..:-) …but now I think they can afford to keep a few spares with the loads of money they have in their green piggy banks.
Men now have become more like woman …”I have heard many men/BOYS say don’t leave me what will I do without you”…..May be for the good. They now know how it feels to be left in the cold…Probably its coz of the new fancy perfumes and chick pants that they wear…(may be even a touch of make up for some)
Being independent can be a curse within a relationship when it comes to who’s wearing the pants ( or water ever undergarments you choose to decide on). If you’re expecting your today’s woman to clean/cook/do the house work etc….you can just about forget about it.. It’s easier to see you in an apron and holding a broom stick.
They can kick your butt in any desk job and prove you wrong with a drop of a pin…I think that comes from instinct ….since they have been doing that with their partners from the Stone Age.
Don’t Underestimate a woman they are not in blue all the time and don’t wear a cape but they can bring you down and it can hit harder than a punch to the family JEWELS..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment