Thursday, May 20, 2010

BEING DRUNK - Rayner Soeiro

Alcohol a depressant or a high that makes you fall with joy
Ever wonder why you need an intoxicating drug like WISKEY,RUM.... and for those cheap guys who adore desi...
It makes you speak your heart and cry your eyes out sometimes.

Your sober mind would never react in the same way...
They say your subconscious takes over you and you blabber your head out.

But that happens too when you get irritated with people too. So how bad is a few sips of the acquired taste of the drug...(Alcohol I mean).

After effects of being drunk
I know it’s sometimes a bunch of laughs…. I can tell you incidents where my friends have puked on themselves and went back to sleep on their puke. Burnt a friends shoe and threw his shirt in the sea.
There are people who are the WANT MORE types….They can’t stand on their own 2 feet after being intoxicated but for the love of the bottle they will try and do so….
…..So love the thug on the ground after they fall.
Yes I did have a few laughs. But to tell you the truth… would not want to see myself in a seat where the world keeps spinning and the tinge on my tongue gets the taste of my last evening lunch…
I like people when they change words with the roll of their tongue … heavy tongue… ONE SIMRAN OFF PLEASE…OR as everything is as ZUAsual.
Then you have people who come out of their shell and wanna DANCE….mostly throw all the aunties around(fling I may say).. that sounds like fun….. YE hA
TO BE HONEST drinks go well with the happy moment s but as I say use don’t abuse….

No comments:

Post a Comment